Launching and Advancing Your Career
Bonnie provides one-on-one career coaching consultation services to make the most of your career search and periodic performance management process to continue to advance your career. And in the event you need it, your personal career advisor will coach you through unpleasant workplace situations to favorably resolve workplace difficulties.
- Should I attend graduate school or launch my career?
- How do I change careers?
- What social networking is most effective for finding my first job?
- What’s the difference between an experience based and skill based resume?
- What should I be saying during my interview or at a career fair?
Customized Career Services include:
- Providing guidance for successful job networking
- The job search- finding the perfect fit between your skills and the right employer and the perfect position.
- Crafting a job based or skills based resume to get you noticed by supervisors and to maximize automated job application software
- Assisted preparation and review of cover letters
- Career coaching and practice for effective job and promotion interviewing.
- Preparing for your First Job, maximizing your initial 90 days!
- Preparing for Your Performance Review
- Upward Bound- Earning Your Promotion
- Negotiating a salary offer and /or a raise
- Resolving Difficulties at Work