Launching and Advancing Your Career
Whether you’re a recent college graduate launching your career, a seasoned professional advancing an established career or exploring a major career change, Bonnie R. Rabin, Ph.D. provides personalized attention to help you most effectively present your skills and strengths to your current and/or potential employers.
Bonnie provides one-on-one career coaching consultation services to make the most of your career search and periodic performance management process to continue to advance your career. When needed, she will also help you find favourable outcomes to tricky or unpleasant workplace difficulties.
Dr. Rabin can help you answer the following career coaching questions:
- Should I attend graduate school or launch my career?
- How do I change careers?
- What social network is most effective for finding my first job?
- What’s the difference between an experience based and skill based resume?
- What should I say during my interview or at a career fair?
Customized Career Services include:
- Guidance in how to maximize your initial 90 days of your first job search!
- Guidance for successful job networking
- The job search—finding the perfect fit between your skills, the right employer and the perfect position.
- Crafting a job based or skills based resume to get you noticed by supervisors and automatic algorithms.
- Help in preparation and review of cover letters.
- Career coaching and practice for effective interviewing.
- Preparation for performance reviews.
- Tips on earning a promotion.
- Help negotiating a salary offer and /or a raise.
- Advice for resolving difficulties at work.