College Application Assistance in Boulder, Colorado
Is Your High School Student on Target?
Create your college admissions plan today.
Is Your High School Student on Target?
Create your college admissions plan today.
JUNIORS '24 – REGISTER FOR OUR 10TH ANNUAL JUNE WRITERS’ BLOCK COLLEGE APPLICATION & COLLEGE ESSAY WORKSHOP – ONLINE- NATIONWIDE -JUNE 2023. SPACE LIMITED.
COLLEGE ADMISSIONS PLANNING- MID-YEAR ASSESSMENTS & GOAL SETTING FOR ALL STUDENTS: STEM, BUSINESS, ARTS & HUMANITIES
COVID Policy Update
Your College Admissions Goals Haven’t Changed - But Your College Plan May Need Adjustments.
We’re not new to remote college counseling. In fact, we've been serving our clients throughout the US through virtual platforms for years. Please reach out to discuss college planning -- set and realize your 2022-23 educational goals and broader college admissions planning.
Click to schedule your virtual college admissions session with online college advisor Bonnie Rabin, PhD.
Please recognize your role as a global citizen and member of your local community who cares for your neighbors and brings a positive spirit, now more than ever, to whatever your situation may be.
College Advisor Bonnie R. Rabin, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus & Cornell Alumni Rep, has more than 30 years of academic experience including college admissions & financial aid.
You are invited to leverage her extensive knowledge of university curricula and her experience in providing educational and college admissions advising to customize your COLLEGE PLAN.
Bonnie Rabin, PhD, provides personalized educational and college advising in Boulder, Colorado and surrounding communities. Whether your student’s goal is to attend a college in Colorado, at an in-state public or private university (University of Colorado at Boulder, University of Denver, Colorado School of the Mines, Colorado State), or an out-of-state Ivy League or National University or liberal arts college (Stanford, Cornell, Carnegie Mellon, NYU, Swarthmore , Bowdon or UCLA) Bonnie provides knowledgeable academic advising and college admissions planning to realize your college admissions and educational goals.
Your situation and academic goals are unique. Your college counselor should move way beyond using an online program such as Naviance. These are some of the questions to be answered:
- What academic majors fit your long-term interests?
- What undergraduate research institutes will prepare you for medical, law or business school?
- Are SAT or ACT tests required?
- How do you learn best and what campus community will allow you to continue to discover your personal and academic interests?
- What high school curriculum will prepare your student for college success? (AP vs. IB vs AICE)?
- Which universities are more likely to offer scholarships?
Boulder Community College Advisor Bonnie Rabin, PhD provides personalized and knowledgeable educational and college planning. Whether you’re involved with College Invest, or qualified for Alliance High School Partnership, or you’re applying for scholarships and financial aid, we’ll discover the best college “fit” for your family and student’s educational and personal goals. It’s indeed never too early to begin COLLEGE ADMISSIONS PLANNING!
EDUCATIONAL AND COLLEGE ADMISSIONS COUNSELING
Personalized College Application Planning In-Person in Boulder, Louisville, Lafayette, Superior, Longmont, Erie, Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Westminster, & Wheat Ridge
or fill out our contact form below to schedule a free telephone consultation.
BUILD YOUR COLLEGE PLAN TODAY!
Recent college Acceptances
College Advisor Bonnie Rabin, PhD provides educational advising and college admissions planning for middle and high school students in Boulder and Surrounding Communities. Personalized attention and dedicated support, guiding students of all academic levels and interests to gain admission to their top-choice universities and planning for long-term academic success.
Bonnie Rabin has a track record of guiding students to setting and attaining their educational and college admissions goals. Please see our results and read our online reviews.
University of Colorado at Boulder, University of Denver, Colorado School of the Mines, Colorado State, University of Miami, Stanford, Carnegie Mellon, Cornell, U. Michigan, Northwestern, Georgia Tech, University of North Carolina, Vassar, Bowdoin, Wellesley, Emory, U-Illinois, Notre Dame, NYU, Rice, Columbia, University of Chicago, Washington University (WUSTL), Drexel, Tulane, Brown, Purdue, Swarthmore, SCAD, Ohio, Georgetown, Middlebury, Vanderbilt, USC, Hamilton, Reed, UCLA, Johns Hopkins, University of Arizona, Williams,Penn State, Villanova, Northeastern, SUNY-ESF, St. Johns, Embry-Riddle, Colgate, Fordham, University of Penn, Columbia, Tufts, UC-Berkeley, Barnard, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, Wake Forest, Dickinson, Colorado, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Brandeis, Howard, Lehigh, Hofstra, Fordham, SUNY Stonybrook, Duke, Case Western, Rochester Institute of Technology, Parsons, Virginia Tech, Boston U., Hobart & William Smith, Claremont Mckenna, Davidson, Westpoint, Gettysburg, Amherst, Temple, Denison, Howard, UT Austin, SUNY-Binghamton, Hamilton, George Washington, American, Indiana, SMU, James Madison, and many more!
College Advisor Bonnie Rabin, PhD in an interview with Boulder, CO’s Eliot Andre “Finding Your Niche” – College Success, Teen Confidence, Discovery
Our Boulder college admissions consulting services
SCHEDULE YOUR EDUCATIONAL and COLLEGE ADMISSIONS ASSESSMENT
A Strategic Educational and College Admissions Plan
There’s no magic formula for being accepted into a selective university, but I can guide each family through the college application process as well as increase the likelihood that your student will be successful throughout high school, and have a seamless transition to their undergraduate community.
- Building a challenging “synergistic” high school curriculum (AP, IB, AICE, Dual-Enrolled??)
- Understand the College Admissions Process– Key Dates, forms and factors for success in admissions and in maximizing financial aid.
- Create your curriculum map of high school and online programs to reach academic potential and prepare for success as a student and in the college admissions process. The foundation of coursework in high school impacts your success as an undergraduate.
- Extracurricular Activities: Identify opportunities for enhancing and refining your activities addressing educational and admissions red-flags. Embrace your strengths, take risks and discover uncharted paths!
- Recommendations for relevant summer programs to increase your admissions chances and confirm / discover an academic area of interest
- Personalized learning strategies to confidence, increase grades and address concerns in one or more classes. Customized solutions for better time management
- Recommendations for Colleges and Majors (conventional and “unusual”)
- Clarity on standardized testing (and customized solutions for preparation) and discussion of colleges de-emphasizing their value in admissions decision making
- Activities Resume: Receive proprietary tools to build an eye-catching “activities statement” supporting your summer program applications, Common Application and Scholarship applications.
- Understanding the Real Cost of Education. Specific Strategies for your family and an explanation of Financial Aid and Scholarship Eligibility.
Motivated, Self-Directed & Confident Young Adults
Ready to Succeed as High School and Undergraduate Students!
SENIORS ’22 – REGISTER FOR OUR FALL WRITERS’ BLOCK COLLEGE APPLICATION & COLLEGE ESSAY WORKSHOP
(Lafayette, Louisville, Longmont, Superior, Broomfield, Erie, Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Westminster, Wheat Ridge)
- Boulder HS
- Fairview HS
- Peak to Peak Charter
- Ralston Valley
- D’Evelyn Junior/Senior High School
- Twin Peaks Charter Academy
- Evergreen HS
- Conifer Senior HS
- Legacy HS
- Niwot HS
- Dawson School
- Centaurus HS
- Broomfield HS
- Boulder Preparatory HS
Serving the following Colorado communities:
Boulder, Erie, Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, Superior, Golden, Gunbarrel, Westminster, Arvada, Broomfield