Graduate School and Professional Certifications
The decision to attend graduate or professional school is a major academic commitment as well as financial investment. With thirty years of experience in university settings and as a Human Resource consultant with industry experience, Bonnie Rabin, Ph.D. has counseled young adults, reviewed graduate admissions applications and evaluated thousands of resumes from applicants applying for a variety of professional positions.
Bonnie has extensive experience navigating various curricula and programs and helping young adults explore whether graduate school is right for them.
Once you decide to attend graduate or professional school, Bonnie will provide expert knowledge in selecting and applying to the appropriate graduate program of study.
Whether you’re considering an M.B.A., D.B.A, M.D., D.D.S., D.V.M., J.D., M.S. or Ph.D., Bonnie understands curriculum requirements as you transition from your undergraduate degree program. Get knowledgeable assistance as you take the next step in your educational and career journey!
The customized graduate and professional school package includes one-on-one guidance for:
- Academic Assessment and Strategic Educational and Career Planning and Guidance as early as the freshman year of your undergraduate career
- Review and refinement of extracurricular/organizational activities and achievements to create opportunities for internships, networking, learning, career growth and leadership
- Help selecting relevant graduate degree programs
- Extensive guidance in crafting your Graduate School Statement of Purpose: Finding your niche, topic development and guided editing of multiple drafts
- Guidance in preparation of graduate application
- Focused attention in submitting materials for fellowships
- Help selecting appropriate study abroad experiences
- Securing professional recommendations
- Guidance in approaching your current employer to support your part-time graduate education